Individual Systemic Family Constellations or Shamanic Ancestral Constellations sessions are available at a special rate of $75.00/1 hour session for the month of December. Formats include Skype, In Person or Telephone sessions. The offer applies to both systemic psychotherapy and shamanic coaching approaches. We will determine which approach is best suited for you. This is an opportunity for those who want to explore how their family system or ancestral soul may be affecting choices, patterns and possible obstacles in their lives. The focus is opening up our capacity to access the flow of life force energy and manifest from our authentic self. ~Lorena
Family Constellations can be facilitated from a therapeutic systemic approach by a Registered Psychotherapist or as Shamanic Ancestral Soul approach by and Energy Medicine Facilitator or Practitioner.
Family Constellations session formats can include:
- personal sessions for individuals or dyads between parent and child or siblings. The entire family can also be facilitated as group focused on a particular obstacle or intention.
- group sessions which are facilitated for participants that are not related necessarily
- altar constellations sessions where items are selected to represent an idividual’s family system and soul constellation.
Family Constellations Assessment
The following assessment can provide a guideline to possible family systems issues that can be expanded in awareness and soulful understanding through this highly experiential connection with family energetics, systems and soul.
Family Constellations Theory holds that traumas such as the items listed below affect the family soul just as traumas affect the individual. Specifically, the belief is that unprocessed trauma is held within the family soul system. Michael Reddy, Ph.D., author of Health, Happiness and Family Constellations, presents accumulating evidence from the fields of social neurobiology, epigenetics and brain research that ancestral experiences could pass via genetic inheritance to descendents.
There are many approaches to Family Constellations, however all are rooted in a mind, body and spirit approach to reconnecting with our authentic selves, health and vitality in relationships and life.
Shamanic Family Soul Circles
The Family Soul Circle is not therapy, the focus is ancestral soulwork. While exploring our personal story and provides insight and shifts of perception in psychotherapy, it is not explored or relevant to ancestral soulwork.
Individual or Dyad or Family Sessions include an Assessment
Try this Typical Family Constellations Assessment
- Did anyone die young?
- Did anyone leave the family?
- Was anyone abandoned, excluded, dishonoured from the family?
- Were there any adopted children or people who gave their child for adoption?
- Have you had a miscarriage or abortion or has one of your children died?
- Has anyone had a baby outside of his or her marriage or with a previous partner?
- Did anyone have a difficult birth (or caesarean)?
- Was anyone in a fatal accident or did anyone have a serious illness that could have taken his or her life?
- Did anyone have a traumatic experience in childhood?
- Have your parents ever told you whether they had any children that died?
- Have they ever told you if they lost a child?
- Did anyone die giving birth?
- Did anyone in your family kill someone or did anyone have someone killed?
- Was anyone in your family murdered?
- Did anyone commit suicide?
- Did anyone give birth to a stillborn child?
- Did anyone participate in war?
- Did anyone take advantage of other people and caused them to suffer a
- loss (land, money, life, etc.
- Was anyone institutionalized? (Jail, mental hospital…)
- Was anyone mistakenly accused of something and had to pay for it
- Was anyone physically or mentally challenged?
- Did you, your partner or your parents have a previous relationship that did not end well?
- Were you separated at an early age (from 0 – 3 years old) from your mother for a week or more (vacation, illness, incubator etc.
- Were your parents separated at an early age (from 0 – 3 years old) from
- your mother for a week or more (vacation, illness, incubator etc.)
- Did anyone go missing in your family?
- Did anyone become a nun/priest?
- Did anyone lose his or her fortune?
- Did anyone remain single?
- Did anyone live an “alternative” or “different” life, for which they were criticised?
- Was there a conflict over an inheritance?
Contact Lorena to find out more about Family Constellations approaches to determine the best suited approach for your needs and objectives. Explore through a 30 minute free discovery session, how Systemic Family Constellations or Shamanic Soul Constellations can be incorporated your healing journey.